Approx. Rs 10 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Surface of Application||Plastic|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade, Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade|
|Features||Moisture Resistant, Water Resistant|
We are highly engaged in offering EVERSEAL UPVC Solvent Cement to our esteemed clients. It is useful for joining of UPVC fittings. It is a Medium bodied materialand ideal for joining SCH. 40 & 80 ASTM / UPVC Pipes & fittings. It gives exra strong bonding properties and leak proof joining. •
• Strong hold
• High strength
• Strong packaging Curing Time:
• For Pressure upto 12.5 to 20 kg/sq. cm: 6-12 hrs
• For Pressure more than 20 kg/sq. Cm: 12-24 hrs
• Manufacturing Brand: Everseal
• Physical State: Liquid
• Odour: Strong
• Specific Gravity: 0.900 - 0.900 gm/cm3
• Boiling Point (deg C°): 85 °C
• PH: Not applicable
• Curing Time: 35 Minutes
• Pipe Joining Time: 2.0 Minutes
• Solid Content: Min. 12% by mass Application:
• Cut pipes square up to desired length and remove all burns from pipes. Clean and dry the entire joining surface with a clean & dry cloth.
• Apply Everseal CPVC Solvent Cement on the outer surface of the pipe and depth of sockets with brush provided with cap.
• Assemble the joint quickly while the cement is still wet. For better adhesion rotate pipe slightly and hold the joints for 60 to 90 seconds to avoid push out.
• Allow 15 minutes for good handling. Available Sizes:
• Tube: 10 ml, 25 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml
• Tin: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 ltr
• Bulk Pack: 5 ltr., 20 ltr., 30 ltr. Application:
• Cut pipes square and remove all burns from pipes. Clean and dry the entire joining surface. Apply EVERSEAL UPVC Solvent Cement on the outer surface of the pipe and depth of fitting with brush provided with cap.
• Assemble the joint quickly while the cement is still wet. For better adhesion rotate pipe slightly and hold the joints for 60 to 90 seconds to avoid push out. WARRANTY :- Since the storage and use of the product is beyond our control we cannot assume any responsiblity other than the uniform quality of the product.